Reiki Training Course Level 1
SOUTH OF SYDNEY
Introduction to Reiki, Chakras and Reiki Self Healing
The Reiki Level 1 training course focuses on how to give Reiki to ourselves, powerfully and peacefully. This is known as a self-healing or self-treatment. The best way to learn about Reiki is through experience, so we spend much of the day learning and practicing energy work. This includes the use of pendulums to identify chakras, a powerful clearing meditation and the Reiki Level 1 attunement.
The next course will be held on Saturday 18 September 2021.
What do we learn on the Reiki Level 1 course?
- How to do a full body Reiki self-treatment
- An introduction to the chakras and their qualities
- The history Reiki and its founder, Mikao Usui
- The human energy field
- How Reiki accelerates the body’s natural healing processes, its benefits and how it empowers us
- The importance of intention
- How to protect ourselves and clear our energy fields
- The importance of a daily Reiki self-healing discipline
- How to use our hands and a pendulum to detect energy
- An introduction to energy stealing patterns
- How to ground the energy field
- The manifestation process
- The 21 day cleansing process
How do I book on the Reiki Level 1 course?
The next Reiki Level 1 Course is being held at Figtree Holistic Therapies, Figtree Wollongong, on Saturday 18 September 2021. The course is kept small with a maximum of five participants and runs for one day from 10am to 6pm. An in-depth manual and certificate are provided.
To book, please contact me via my contact page, by phone or email. Courses cannot be booked online. A $100 deposit is kindly requested to hold your place on the course. The balance payment is due two weeks prior to the course date. Once the deposit is paid, full instructions about the day will be emailed to you.
Payment can be made by cash, bank transfer or credit card (credit card incurs an extra 2% charge). Please contact me to book or for more information.
How much does the Reiki Course cost?
Reiki Level 1 Course
- Suitable for beginners
- Small class limited to 5 people
- Indepth manual and certificate provided
Thank you, thank you, thank you
I’d love to hear from you…
0449 541 044
3 Janet St, Figtree,